Your Home Is Important, Make Sure It’s Protected
You have to ask yourself…
What would happen if a disaster struck your home tomorrow? Are you confident you’re properly covered for damages and total loss? Would you be required to pay some or all the repairs out of pocket?
These questions are crucial to address, because you can’t get insurance after a disaster strikes—and that can happen at anytime. More importantly, when you’re facing a crisis, you’ll feel less pressure knowing:
- Your Insurance Advisor took the time to make sure you have the right protection
- Your insurance carrier has your back.
What is Home Insurance for?
Home insurance covers the hazards that most homeowners face—everything from fire to theft, to accidents on your property. When a loss occurs, you will file a claim with your insurance carrier and you are paid for the expenses, minus any outstanding deductible amounts.
Insurance also covers personal liability exposures, to protect you from many situations that could lead to lawsuits from others.
For instance, if someone slips and falls in your home, or is injured somewhere on your property, you can be held responsible. Liability coverage is there to protect you.
You could also potentially need insurance to protect you from having to pay for:
- Storm damage, fire, windstorm, lightning and hail, to name a few.
- Wind damage
- Flood damage
- Sewer or septic backups
- Replacement cost for personal property
When you see an independent insurance advisor at Insurance Executives, you have the chance to explore all your options for insurance, and protect the things that are most important to you.
Little known facts about Homeowners Insurance
There are many things about insuring a home that most consumers aren’t aware of. We are here to make sure you avoid potential problem areas, including:
- Most policies will not cover sewer back-up unless you purchase a special endorsement
- Damages caused by surface water or water that flows below the surface of the ground may not be covered
- A standard homeowner policy only covers jewelry up to set limits if the loss results from one of the perils named on the policy
- IMPORTANT: You can combine your Home and Auto policies (and others) for even more savings.
Make sure you have the coverage you need
Many homeowner insurance policies may have some limitations. Make sure that your homeowner policy provides the coverage that meets your unique needs:
- Standard Homeowner
- Comprehensive Homeowner
- High Value Homeowner
- Homeowner with home based business
- Rental Properties
- Secondary homes
- Seasonal resident homes (Cottages)
- Multi-family units
- Vacant Properties
- Homes under construction and renovations
The Insurance Executives Brokers & Consultants Inc. Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for …
… While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance companies are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
Click on the quote request button now and let the Insurance Advisors at Insurance Executives Brokers & Consultants Inc. help you design a policy that protects the things you care about most.